On this day, dedicated to the person that makes your heart skip a beat, I thought there was nothing more appropriate than talking about my Valentines. I can't really understand how girls ever pick just one, because I have six. Yes, SIX. And I love each and every one of them so very much. I can't imagine a single day without any one of them. Girls, you think one guy making you feel special all the time is great, imagine multiple boys doing it. Because on top of being the best friends I could ever ask for, these boys always find a way to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be their girl <3
Jannyyyyyyy. My squirrely squirrel. The best person in the world to put a smile on my face. A hug from him can seriously turn my whole day around. I have never seen someone with better dance moves, and I love every second of him trying them out on me. Endless phone conversations with him are probably the only reason I can make it so long without being home. He is the best at reminding me that I am going to be amazing someday, and I just need to wait a little bit longer to get there. And as long as he is always there to remind me, there ain't nothing wrong with that <3
Jordan. I have so many vices thanks to this kid, and I would not give up a single one. Every memory I have with this guy is a great one, and I don't think that it is possible for the two of us to be together and not have a good time. I love his ability to remind us all that we love each other, even if sometimes there is a moment when we don't. No matter where I go, as long as he is by my side, I can be absolutely certain of one thing... It will be an amazing adventure <3
Tyler. My oldest love of them all. He is probably the one I have to thank for meeting all the rest of my loves. And there will never be a way for me to thank him for it. In the passed seven years of my life a lot of things have changed, as have a lot of my relationships with people. It is so refreshing to know that despite all of that, Ty has always been my constant. The one person that reminds me that even though we may not be 15 anymore, having a little fun never killed anybody <3
Chad. I can't really explain the way that I love him. I just do. He is the one person that has this way of always knowing exactly what I am thinking, and more importantly making me say it. I don't know how, but somehow despite all we know about each other, we have found a way to love one another anyway. And I guess that is one of the best kinds of love to have with a friend <3
Christian. He has a corner on my blog, so obviously he is kind of a big deal. There is literally a laundry list of reasons why I love him so darn much. There is no one in the world that makes me laugh as hard, nor who is always there to make sure that I have someone to hangout with. The best thing about him is his constant presence in my life. Even though life gets busy, and people make plans, he is never too busy to remind me that he is always there. Ready and waiting for the next time we are in the same place, to continue the good times we will undoubtedly have. And for that, he will always be in my heart <3
Jake. He is more than just one of the loves of my life, he is truly like a brother to me. He is the first person I go to when I am upset or confused, and he always has the perfect way of making everything seem ok. He is the best at knowing what to say to remind me that at the end of the day, the people you have and who you are are what are most important. Everything else will find a way. We fight hard because we love hard, and I honestly know, that if nothing else, I will always have him as my very best friend. And there is nothing in the world that is more comforting to know than that. I love you loverface <3
So there you have it. My very special valentines. While I have had to learn to share all of them at different points in time due to new girls making their way into each one of their hearts, I am always reminded that I have a spot there too. Always. I love them more than anything, and I love that I have this day every year to have extra reason to tell them so! Love you guys <3






No comments:
Post a Comment