So here is the plan:
Make mistakes. A whole lot of them. I feel like I have made quite a few lately, but as long as I keep learning from them, than they will always be worth making.
Absorb as much information as possible. It is weird to think that this is the last time that I will be constantly learning new things day after day. As a nerd, this is a little sad. I know that I never stop learning, but being in a place where information is always new and exciting is going to be hard to leave.
Take a lot of pictures. This is the time ten years from now that I will still be talking about. It would be lovely to have embarrassing pictures to provide proof of the ridiculous stories I'm sure I'll have to tell.
Take advantage of every moment with the people I have here. This is the last time that all of us will be living in the same place with NO responsibility. I better take advantage with all of these amazing people that I have met.
And finally.... LIVE IT UP. No matter how much I am ready to graduate and live my life, I still am going to constantly remind myself to live in the moment and be happy. This is the time, my time, to be the happiest, funniest, best version of myself I can be. The only thing left to do is be it :)
See you again soon <3

No comments:
Post a Comment